So this is me.
I’m kind of a neat person. I mean, it’s not every day you can meet someone who has done what I’ve done. No, really. Check out this little list:
- Raced a thunderstorm bareback on a horse across a field in Colorado
- Shook Davy Jones’ hand (yep, he really was that short!)
- Grown my own fruits and vegetables
- Raised my own poultry for meat and eggs
- Worked the East Coast racing circuit for Standardbred Racing
- Colored my hair just about every wild color there is (it’s red at the moment)
- Been an elected official for local government
- Rides a badass Indian Motorcycle, that’s me and my bike Lola in that picture over there
- Has an insatiable addiction to organizing and keeping things tidy
- Loves, loves, loves music (I’ve seen a ridiculous amount of live bands)
I mean .. it’s a little list but I’m proud of it. It’s who I am. If you’re reading this, welcome.
I’m Gineane. And this website is all about who I am, business and personal.